TRADER TRAINEE PROGRAM
Trader Trainee Program is designed for entrepreneurial, self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who will spend 12 to 18 months on being thoroughly trained in the following areas
- Contract Terms
- Shipping Documentation
- Trade Support
- Product Fundamentals
- Risk Management
- Once you are competent in the above areas you will go to the next level wherein we will provide an exposure on origination, distribution and trading.
Based on your knowledge and abilities, you will be assessed and offered a role in the Trading desk as Junior Trader or Trade Execution Executive
The following are considered essential requirements for all applicants:
- Bachelors/Masters degree from a reputed university.
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Exposure to logistics, transportation, and or wholesale distribution in an operational capacity is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess strong communication skills to foster and sustain excellent relations with other departments, peers and co-workers.
- Proficient computer skills & software knowledge, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting work priorities, ambiguity, adversity and change.
- Must be a self-directed individual, well organized, goal oriented and be an excellent problem solver