Agrocorp International has entered into a joint venture with LinkOne Ingredient Solutions, a leading U.S.-based food and pet food ingredient supplier to form AgroLink. The newly formed company has acquired a grain elevator and state-of-the-art food grade pulse processing plant located in Cut Bank, Montana where it will commence operations out of. The facility comprises over 400,000 bu of storage capacity, a 10-railcar siding on the BNSF main line and has an annual handling capacity in excess of 1.5m bu as well as SQF Level 2 and Organic certifications. The facility has a recently built and commissioned pulse processing line in 2019 with full stack cleaning, grading, and bagging capabilities and is located in Glacier County which is one of the major drawing areas for pulses in the US. Using the facility, Agrocorp will be able to process and ship high quality chickpeas, lentils and peas to its customers around the world. Agrocorp has worked closely with LinkOne for the last few years especially with the marketing of the food ingredients manufactured at its Canadian protein extraction facility and is pleased to extend that partnership with this new venture. For more details on the joint venture visit https://agrolinkllc.com/
- Sustainable Pulse Farming on the Canadian Prairie
- International agri-commodity trading company Agrocorp launches HerbYvore, its plant-based foods brand
- Agrocorp at Gulfood 2021 in Dubai
- Agrocorp International partners with U.S. based LinkOne Ingredient Solutions to launch state-of-the-art pulse processing facility.
- Agrocorp Endorses The International Trading Programme by NTU