Junior Trader – Grains Desk
- Help to maintain and analyse a regional physical grains trading book.
- Work closely with colleagues and external counter-parties to handle export/import data.
- Travel to grains producing countries to maintain a network of clients and increase market information.
- Support to senior traders in form of producing market reports and statistical market information.
Skills / Attributes required :
- Have had 3-5 years of experience for Senior Trader in Agri-commodities especially grain
- Have either some sales, relationship management or procurement experience.
- Have a strong numerical and economic background.
- Be willing to be based in Singapore, with flexibility to travel globally.
- Need to be a good team player with impressive interpersonal skills.
For quicker processing of your application please include the following details in your resume:
- Current and Expected Salary
- Availability to start work
- Reasons for leaving
- Notice Period
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Only short-listed candidates will be notified