- Plan, organize and achieve targets in focus product/market
- Drive operational efficiency – shipments, documentation cycle time
- Communication with external/internal stakeholders
- Complaint handling/negotiation with buyer and supplier
- Develop relationship with existing/new shipping lines, freight rate negotiation, ensure priority
- Develop market intelligence, fundamental and technical analysis
- Exception handling / troubleshooting
- Ensure contract/invoice/shipment etc documents correctness
- Extensive reporting
Skills / Attributes required:
- Have good understanding of Cotton quality standards
- Have had 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Have either some sales, relationship management or procurement experience.
- Have a strong numerical and economic background.
- Be willing to travel extensively
- Need to be a good team player with impressive relationship management skills.
For quicker processing of your application please include the following details in your resume:
- Current and Expected Salary
- Availability to start work
- Reasons for leaving
- Notice Period
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Only short-listed candidates will be notified